A really great alternative to the UIO cards for those who don't want the
headache of modifying the brackets or cases is the Intel SASUC8I
*
*
*
*
*This is a rebranded LSI SAS3081E-R*
*
*
*It can be flashed with the LSI IT firmware from the LSI website and is
physically identical to the LSI card.  It is really the exact same card, and
typically around 140-160 dollars.*
*
*
*These are what i went with.*