Hello Cindy,

> Does the pool tank actually have 6 disks c7t0-c7t5 and c7t3d0 is now
> masking c7t5d0 or it is a 5-disk configuration with c7t5 repeated twice?

There are 6 disks connected onto the onboard Intel SATA controller (this is a
home NAS). There are another four that represent 2x for the rpool and 2x for
another zpool for backup snapshots from our Macs.

The thing is that I removed the motherboard and everything from the case to see
which drive was causing issues, I may have swapped the order of the drives
around and confused ZFS.

> What does the format utility display for these devices?

Format presents it correctly.

       4. c7t0d0          /p...@0,0/pci1458,b...@11/d...@0,0
       5. c7t1d0          /p...@0,0/pci1458,b...@11/d...@1,0
       6. c7t2d0          /p...@0,0/pci1458,b...@11/d...@2,0
       7. c7t3d0          /p...@0,0/pci1458,b...@11/d...@3,0
       8. c7t4d0          /p...@0,0/pci1458,b...@11/d...@4,0
       9. c7t5d0          /p...@0,0/pci1458,b...@11/d...@5,0

> others on this list have resolved this
> problem by exporting and importing the pool.

Can you still export a pool when a disk is offline?

Cheers,
Andre