Tom,

If you freshly installed the root pool, then those devices
should be okay so that wasn't a good test. The other pools
should remain unaffected by the install, and I hope, from
the power failure.

We've seen device info get messed up during a power failure,
which is why I asked.

If you don't have dedup enabled on data3, then the memory
should be okay, but increasing memory has helped others in
the past. Its just a suggestion.

Thanks,

Cindy