On 6/10/10 11:07 PM -0700 Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
I trimmed, and then got complained at by a mailing list user that the
context of what I was replying to was missing. Can't win :P

There's a big difference between trim and remove.

The worst is when people quote 3-4 paragraphs, respond inline to ONE of
the points, then leave the rest of a long email, signature and all,
quoted at the end.  ugh.

This list is the worst one that I am on for that kind of behavior.  Makes
me wonder how those folks can manage complex storage systems when they
cannot even organize their thoughts efficiently.