Hello
I even have this problem on my system. I lost my backup server crashing the
system-hd and the ZIL-device. After setting up a new system (osol 2009.06 and
updating to the latest osol/dev version with zpool-dedup) I tried to import my
backup pool, but I can't. The system tells me there isn't any zpool tank1 trying
to replace / detache / attach / add any kind of device or answers this:
zpool import -f tank1
cannot import 'tank1': one or more devices is currently unavailable
        Destroy and re-create the pool from
        a backup source.
While using options -F, -X, -V, -C, -D and any combination of them the same
reaction comes from the system.
There are some solutions for problems in which the old cachefile is available or
the ZIL-device isn't destroyed, but for my case there isn't  anyone.
I need a way importing the zpool by ignoring the ZIL-device.
I spend a week searching in the net, but didn't found something.
For some help I would be very glad.

regards
Ronny
P.S. hoping you excuse my lousy English.