Did some more reading..  Should have exported first...  gulp...

So, I powered down and moved the drives around until the system came back up
and zpool status is clean..

However, now I can't seem to boot.  During boot it finds all 17 ZFS filesystems
and starts mounting them.
I have several file systems under /media.  I have media/TV, media/Movies,
media/Music, media/HomeVideos.
During boot, I get an error message that states  cannot mount /media directory
is not empty and drops me into the recovery console.

Now, when I go into /media, I have all the filesystems there and can go into
each and the directories contain my contents..
If I unmount each filesystem under /media the directories each one mounts under
stays there..  as expected..  And I don't see any other files in there besides
the mountpoints..

Any advice on how to correct the mounting /media problem?  I am not even sure
where to look since the /media directory appears empty.