On 25 Jun 2010, at 15:23, Thomas Burgess
<wonsl...@gmail.com<mailto:wonsl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Conclusion: This device will make an excellent slog device. I'll order
them today ;)

I have one and i love it...I sliced it though, used 9 gb for ZIL and the rest
for L2ARC (my server is on a smallish network with about 10 clients)

It made a huge difference in NFS performance and other stuff as well (for
instance, doing something like du will run a TON faster than before)

For the money, it's a GREAT deal.  I am very impressed

--Arne

<ATT00001..c>

Would be great if someone could test the SLC EX version of this drive.

---Przem