I tried to run "zfs list" on my system, but looks that this command
will hangs. This command can not return even if I press "contrl+c" as
following:
r...@intel7:/export/bench/io/filebench/results# zfs list
^C^C^C^C

^C^C^C^C

..
When this happens, I am running filebench benchmark with oltp
workload. But "zpool status" shows that all pools are in good statu
like following:
r...@intel7:~# zpool status
  pool: rpool
 state: ONLINE
status: The pool is formatted using an older on-disk format.  The pool can
        still be used, but some features are unavailable.
action: Upgrade the pool using 'zpool upgrade'.  Once this is done, the
        pool will no longer be accessible on older software versions.
 scan: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool       ONLINE       0     0     0
          c8t0d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

  pool: tpool
 state: ONLINE
 scan: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        tpool       ONLINE       0     0     0
          c10t1d0   ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

My system is running B141 and tpool is using the latest version 26.
Tried command "truss -p `pgrep zfs`", but  it failes like following:

r...@intel7:~# truss -p `pgrep zfs`
truss: unanticipated system error: 5060

Looks that zfs is in deadlock state, but I dont know what is the
cause. I have tried to run filebench/oltp workload several times, each
time it will leads to this state. But if I run filebench with other
workload such as fileserver, webwerver, this issue does not happen.

Thanks
Zhihui