> From: zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:zfs-discuss-
> boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Hernan F
> Subject: [zfs-discuss] Scrub extremely slow?

Perhaps this is related?
http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+zfs/11
Zpool version 11, introduced "improved scrub performance"

> Hello, I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting about 10MB/s scrubs, on
> a pool where I can easily get 100MB/s. It's 4x 1TB SATA2 (nv_sata),
> raidz. Athlon64 with 8GB RAM.

With sata disks, I expect approx 500Mbit/sec per disk for sustainable
sequential operations.  So I would agree you should easily be able to do
100MB/s = 800Mbit/sec.  You should actually be able to do something around
2x that.

I don't know why your scrub is slow.  Perhaps if you sit and watch it
longer, you'll see sometimes it's high and sometimes it's low?