Actually my current servers are 2008.05, and I noticed the problems I was
having with 2009.06 BEFORE I put those up as the new servers, so my pools are
not too new to revert back to 2008.11, I'd actually be upgrading from 2008.05.

I do not have paid support, but it's just not going to go over well with the
client to use a development build (especially if something goes wrong).

I'd really like to use 2008.11 if someone can confirm that the zfs send/recv
hangs were introduced AFTER 2008.11.  I'm in the process of trying it myself,
but since it's intermittent, I'd feel better if someone knew when the problems
were introduced.