Our server locked up hard yesterday and we had to hard power it off and back
on. The server locked up again on reading ZFS config (I left it trying to read
the zfs config for 24 hours). I went through and removed the drives for the
data pool we created and powered on the server and it booted successfully. I
removed the pool from the system and reattached the drives and tried to
re-import the pool. It has now been trying to import for about 6 hours. Does
anyone know how to recover this pool? Running version 134.

Thanks
Travis