Hi all,

I have in lab two servers running snv_134 and while doing some
experiences with iscsi volumes and replication i came up to a road-block
that i would like to ask for your help.
So in server A i have a lun created in COMSTAR without any views attach
to it and i can zfs send it to server B without problems.

Now on server B i created a view on that volume and there's a linux
machine accessing this volume over iscsi. As soon as i created the view
of the lun on server B the process of zfs send incremental (or not btw)
stops working , giving me the message of "dataset busy".

So, if i stop the linux machine of accessing the lun in server B, the
problem keeps on, if i remove the COMSTAR view the problem keeps on, but
i remove the lu in COMSTAR then it works..
Is there any other way to bypass this issue?

Thanks,
Bruno

believed to be clean.