Maybe it is a temporary file.

You might try running a scrub to see if it goes away.

I would also use fmdump -eV to see if this disk is
having problems.

Thanks,

Cindy

On 08/04/10 01:05, valrh...@gmail.com wrote:
I have one corrupt file in my rpool, but when I run "zpool status -v", I don't
get a filename, just an address. Any idea how to fix this? Here's the output:

p...@dellt7500:~# zpool status -v rpool pool: rpool
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool       ONLINE       0     0     0
          c4t0d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        rpool/export/home/plu:<0x12491>
p...@dellt7500:~#