We are going to be migrating to a new EMC frame using Open Replicator.
ZFS is sitting on volumes that are running MPXIO. So the controller number/disk
number is going to change when we reboot the server. I would like to konw if
anyone has done this and will the zfs filesystems "just work" and find the new
disk id numbers when we go to zfs import the pool.

Our process would be:
zfs export any and all pools on the server
shutdown the server
re-zone the storage to the new EMC frame.
EMC on the backend will present the old drives through the new frame/drives
using Open Replicator.
boot the server to single user mode
zfs import the pools
reboot the server.