On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, Matthias Appel wrote:

Can anybody tell me how to get rid of c1t3d0 and heal my zpool?

Can you do a "zpool detach performance c1t3d0/o"? If that works, then "zpool replace performance c1t3d0 c1t0d0" should replace the bad disk with the new hot spare. Once the resilver completes, do a "zpool detach performance c1t3d0" to remove the bad disk and promote the hot spare to a full member of the pool.

Or, if that doesn't work, try the same thing with c1t3d0 and c1t3d0/o swapped around.