On 08/21/10 08:50 PM, Simone Caldana wrote:
Il giorno 21/ago/2010, alle ore 10.10, Ian Collins ha scritto:
On 08/21/10 07:03 PM, Martin Mundschenk wrote:
After about 62 hours and 90%, the resilvering process got stuck. Since 12 hours
nothing happens anymore. Thus, I can not detach the spare device. Is there a
way to get the resilvering process back running?

Are you sure it's stuck?  They can take a very long time and go really slow at
the end.
especially if you're writing things in that pool.

Oh yes, I just had to wait 88 hours for a 500G drive in a raidz2 to resilver on a backup staging server. It was at "100%" for about half of that...

--
Ian.