thx
try to detach the old ufs and boot from the new zfsroot
it fail
I reattach the ufsroot disk and find out that in the rpool/boot/grub/menu.1st
findroot (rootfs0,0,a) and not findroot (pool_rpool,0,a)
not sure what is the correct findroot here
even with this change to findroot and try to boot it fail with cannot find file
regards