On 8/28/2010 8:55 PM, Miles Nordin wrote:
"aa" == Anurag Agarwal<anu...@kqinfotech.com>  writes:
     aa>  * Currently we are planning to do a closed beta

     aa>  * Source code will be made available with release.

CDDL violation.

I think he meant that rather than an "open beta" where they'd make it available to everyone to test, they're doing a "limited" beta where only specific people are going to be testing the code. Those folks can get the source if they'd like, but I suspect it's simpler to get good test case data with a limited number of folks before doing a wide release.

--
Erik Trimble
Java System Support