> > by the way, in HDtune, I saw C7: Ultra DMA CRC
> error count is a little high which indicates a
> potential connection issue.  Maybe all are caused by
> the enclosure?
>
> Bingo!

You are right, I've done a lot of tests and the defect is narrorw down the
"problem hardware".  The two pool works fine in one chassis but after moved to
original enclosure, it just failed when CP or ZFS send.  I also noticed when
the machine bootup reading ZFS configure, there is a warning message.

" REading ZFS config:" *Warning" /p...@0,0/pci8086,3...@8/pci15d9,1...@0(mpt0):
Discovery in progress, can't verify IO unit config.

I did search a lot but cannot find more details.
my 2 server configuration:
1. "PRoblem chassis"   supermicro SuperChassis847e2.  Tysonberg MB with onboard
LSI 1068e (IT mode, which direct expose HD to system without RAID), Single
Xeon5520.
2. "Good Chassis":Self-developed chassis by other department.  S5000WB MB,
single E5504, 2 PCIe-4x LSI 3081 HBA card.

Seems the SAS cable are all connecting right.  I suspect the issue of onboard
1068e and moving the LSI3081 card to the "problem" server to test.