On 18/09/10 15:25, George Wilson wrote:
Tom Bird wrote:

In my case, other than an hourly snapshot, the data is not
significantly changing.

It'd be nice to see a response other than "you're doing it wrong",
rebuilding 5x the data on a drive relative to its capacity is clearly
erratic behaviour, I am curious as to what is actually happening.

It sounds like you're hitting '6891824 7410 NAS head "continually
resilvering" following HDD replacement'. If you stop taking and
destroying snapshots you should see the resilver finish.

George, I think you've won the prize. I suspended the snapshots last night and this morning one pool had completed, one left to go.

Thanks,

Tom