I'm sorry to say that I am quite the newbie to ZFS.  When you say zfs
send/receive what exactly are you referring to?

I had the zfs array mounted to a specific location in my file system
(/mnt/Share) and I was sharing that location over the network with a samba
server.  The directory had read-write-execute persion set to allow anyone to
write to it and I was copying data from windows into it.

At what point do file changes get committed to the file system?  I sort of
assumed that any additional files copied over would be committed once the next
file began copying.

Thanks for your insight.

-Mike