I have a couple drive enclosures:
15x 450gb 15krpm SAS
15x 600gb 15krpm SAS

I'd like to set them up like RAID10.  Previously, I was using two hardware
RAID10 volumes, with the 15th drive as a hot spare, in each enclosure.

Using ZFS, it could be nice to make them a single volume, so that I could share
L2ARC and ZIL devices, rather than buy two sets.

It appears possible to set up 7x450gb mirrored sets and 7x600gb mirrored sets
in the same volume, without losing capacity.  Is that a bad idea?  Is there a
problem with having different stripe sizes, like this?

Thanks,
    Rob