The fmdump will let you get the serial of one disk and id the controller its
on so you can swap it out and check.

On 6 Nov 2010 19:45, "Dave Pooser" <dave....@alfordmedia.com> wrote:

On 11/6/10 Nov 6, 2:35 PM, "Khushil Dep" <khushil....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Similar to what I've seen...
It's been up for about 6 months. I can offline them.

> Do and fmdump -u UUID - V on those faults and get the serial numbers of
disks
> that have failed....
Here's the thing, though-- I'm really not at all sure it's the disks that
failed. The idea that coincidentally I'm going to have had eight of 24 disks
report major errors, all at the same time (because I scrub weekly and didn't
catch any errors last scrub), all on the same controller-- well, that seems
much less likely than the idea that I just have a bad controller that needs
replacing.
--

Dave Pooser, ACSA
Manager of Information Services