+------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| On 2010-11-23 13:28:38, Tony Schreiner wrote:
|
> am I supposed to do something with c1t3d0 now?

Presumably you want to replace the dead drive with one that works?

zpool offline the dead drive, if it isn't already, pull it, plug in the new
one, do devfsadm -C, cfgadm -al, watch dmesg to see if the ctd changed, then
use zpool replace deaddisk newdisk to get the pool proper again.

Spares are .. spares. They're there for events, not for running in production.

The above process is documented more usefully in the ZFS Administration Guide.

Cheers.
--
bdha
cyberpunk is dead. long live cyberpunk.