I was in the middle of doing a replace on a bad drive and I lost power.  Now
the replacement won't finish and I'm not sure what to do.  I've tried
detaching, reataching, moving drives around, and nothing works.  Here's my
zpool status:

  pool: media
 state: DEGRADED
 scrub: scrub completed after 10h7m with 0 errors on Thu Dec  2 09:05:04 2010
config:

        NAME           STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        media          DEGRADED     0     0     0
          raidz1       ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad8        ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad10       ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad4        ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad6        ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1       DEGRADED     0     0     0
            ad22       ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad26       ONLINE       0     0     0
            replacing  UNAVAIL      0 66.4K     0  insufficient replicas
              ad24     FAULTED      0 75.1K     0  corrupted data
              ad18     FAULTED      0 75.2K     0  corrupted data
            ad24       ONLINE       0     0     0

I've actually moved the drive (which is fine) that was on ad20 to the ad24 port
on my controller, which is why it's showing up twice.

Any thoughts on how to cancel the replace and restart it?