Hi Chris,

I have attempted to document the steps to restrict LUN access, here:

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/821-1459/gkgnr?l=en&a=view

Please see if this info helps. If it doesn't, let me know the errors.

Thanks,

Cindy

On 12/13/10 16:30, Chris Mosetick wrote:
I have found this post from Mike La Spina to be very detailed covering this topic, yet I could not seem to get it to work right on my first hasty attempt a while back. Let me know if you have success, or adjustments that get this to work.

http://blog.laspina.ca/ubiquitous/securing-comstar-and-vmware-iscsi-connections

-Chris