Yes, a full disclosure will be made once it's back to normal (hopefully that
event will happen).

The pool is mounted RO right now, and I can give some better stats; I had 10.3
TB of data in that pool, all a mix of dedup and compression.

Interesting enough, anything that wasn't being touched (i.e. any VM that wasn't
mounted, or file that was  being written to) is perfectly fine so far - So that
would mean over 95% of that 10.2 TB should be clean. I've only copied 10% of it
so far, but it's all moved without issue.

The files that were in motion are showing great destruction - I/O errors when
any attempt is being made to read them.

At this stage, I'm hoping that going backwards in time further with the txg's
will give me solid files that I can work with.  George has some ideas there,
and hopefully will have something to try around the time I'm finished copying
the data.

This should stand as a warning that even a ZFS pool can disappear if it takes
corruption in the right area. Hopefully there will be time and enough evidence
for a "how did this happen" type of look..  I'm starting to beef up my second
SAN device more as I wait for my primary pool to recover. I wanted to
stress-test this SAN design, I guess I have covered all the bases - right up to
pool destruction and eventual partial recovery. Once this is all production, I
have to keep enough business processes running regardless if one of the pools
goes down.

Many thanks to George and his continued efforts.