On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Matt Harrison
<iwasinnamuk...@genestate.com> wrote:
> The machine only has 4G RAM I believe.

There's your problem. 4G is not enough memory for dedup, especially
without a fast L2ARC device.

> It's time I should be heading to bed so I'll let it sit overnight, and if
> I'm still stuck with it I'll give Ian's recent suggestions a go and report
> back.

I'd suggest waiting for it to finish the destroy. It will, if you give it time.

Trying to force the import is only going to put you back in the same
situation - The system will attempt to complete the destroy and seem
to hang until it's completed.

-B

--
Brandon High : bh...@freaks.com