Matthew Anderson wrote:
Hi All,

I've run into a massive performance problem after upgrading to Solaris 11
Express from oSol 134.

Previously the server was performing a batch write every 10-15 seconds and the
client servers (connected via NFS and iSCSI) had very low wait times. Now I'm
seeing constant writes to the array with a very low throughput and high wait
times on the client servers. Zil is currently disabled.

How/Why?

 There is currently one failed disk that is being replaced shortly.

Is there any ZFS tunable to revert Solaris 11 back to the behaviour of oSol 134?

What does "zfs get sync" report?

--
Andrew Gabriel