> From: zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:zfs-discuss-
> boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Edward Ned Harvey
>
> What does it mean / what should you do, if you run that command, and it
> starts spewing messages like this?
> leaked space: vdev 0, offset 0x3bd8096e00, size 7168

And one of these:
Assertion failed: space_map_load(&msp->ms_map, &zdb_space_map_ops, 0x0,
&msp->ms_smo, spa->spa_meta_objset) == 0, file ../zdb.c, line 1439, function
zdb_leak_init
Abort (core dumped)

I saved the core and ran again.  This time it spewed "leaked space" messages
for an hour, and completed.  But the final result was physically impossible
(it counted up 744k total blocks, which means something like 3Megs per block
in my 2.39T used pool.  I checked compressratio is 1.00x and I have no
compression.)

I ran again.

Still spewing messages.  This can't be a good sign.

Anyone know what it means, or what to do about it?