Need a little help.  I set up my zfs storage last year and everything has been
working great.  The initial setup was as follows

tank/documents  (not shared explicitly)
tank/documents/Jan    - shared as Jan
tank/documents/Feb   - shared as Feb
tank/documents/March - shared as March

Anyhow, I now prefer to have one share rather than 3 separate shares.  So I
entered in zfs set sharesmb=name=documents tank/documents thinking that I could
just mount the documents directory on my smb clients and have Jan/Feb/Mar show
up in subsequent directories.  Well, apparently not the case - when I set up
the parent directory share, nothing below it shows up.  In Solaris, the
directories are present physically, but do not show up in the parent share.

Is there something I'm doing incorrectly here or did I miss something.  I read
up on inheritance, but this seems to be the reverse.  Any assistance would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks