Hello,
I have a zpool consisting of several mirrored vdevs. I was in the middle of
adding another mirrored vdev today, but found out one of the new drives is bad.
I will be receiving the replacement drive in a few days. In the mean time, I
need the additional storage on my zpool.

Is the command to add a single drive to a mirrored zpool:
zpool add -f tank drive1?

Does the -f command cause any issues?
I realize that there will be no redundancy on that drive for a few days, and I
can live with that as long as the rest of my zpool remains intact.

Thanks