Thanks for this pointer ... I have been looking for a small (low
power) "server" for a bit now and did not realize that HP had anything
in the line below the ML-1xx.

    One of the reviews at the HP site note that the 5.25" media bay is
IDE only (from a BIOS perspective), can you confirm or deny this ? I
really want 6 drives (2 x 250 GB OS, 4 x 1 TB data), and using the
5.25" bay plus the eSata I can get there. Although if I can use a
couple 16 GB USB flash drives for OS I *might* go that route.

I am not planning on using encryption, so the CPU is probably not a
limitation for me.

--
Paul Kraus