> From: zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:zfs-discuss-
> boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Fajar A. Nugraha
>
> Basically I need something that does zfs send | zfs receive, plus
> GUI/web interface to configure stuff (e.g. which fs to backup,
> schedule, etc.), support, and a price tag.
>
> Believe it or not the last two requirement are actually important
> (don't ask :P ), and are the main reasons why I can't use automated
> send - receive scripts already available from the internet.
>
> CMIIW, Amanda can use "zfs send" but it only store the resulting
> stream somewhere, while the requirement for this one is that the send
> stream must be received on a different server (e.g. DR site) and be
> accessible there.

Have you looked at Sun Unified Storage, AKA the 7000 series?
http://www.oracle.com/us/products/servers-storage/storage/unified-storage/in
dex.html

I've never used them myself, personally, because I prefer to have the
control of building my system from the ground up and knowing all the stuff
under the hood.  But based on marketing materials that I've seen, I think
it's exactly what you're describing.