This subject may have been ridden to death... I missed it if so.

Not wanting to start a flame fest or whatever but....

As a common slob who isn't very skilled, I like to see some commentary
from some of the pros here as to any comparison of zfs against btrfs.

I realize btrfs is a lot less `finished' but I see it is starting to
show up as an option on some linux install routines... Debian an
ubuntu I noticed and probably many others.

My main reasons for using zfs are pretty basic compared to some here
and I wondered how btrfs stacks up on the basic qualities.