Very interesting... I didn't know disk firwares were responsible for
automagically relocating bad blocks. Knowing this, it makes no sense for
a filesystem to try to deal with this kind of errors.

For now, any disk with read/write errors detected will be discarded
from my filers and replaced...

Thanks !

--
Didier REBEIX