Back to this topic, since I cannot touch snapshots I thought I could simply
remove the corrupt files after the last snapshot, so the next incremental
backup will notice the difference (i.e. no file) and overwrite the
corrupt-and-removed files with valid ones. This was the plan.

However, while checking for corrupt files, "find" stops at some directory with
"fts_read: Not a directory":

find . -exec md5 {} \; > /home/xxx/md5_out 2> /home/xxx/md5_err &

tail /home/xxx/md5_err
md5: ./.zfs/snapshot/20100323081201/Bazsi/Projects/Java Test
Client/java_test_client/lib/xxx/weblogic.jar: Input/output error
md5: ./.zfs/snapshot/20100323081201/@Cache (Bazsi)/BMWi
SP/Publikationen/PDF-Broschâ–’ren/Nexxt.pdf: Input/output error
find: fts_read: Not a directory

What does this error mean? I cannot even "scan" the ZFS file system anymore? Is
there any "fsck" for ZFS?

Cheers,
B.