what is your main application for ZFS? e.g. just NFS or iSCSI for home dir or VM? or Window client?
Is performance important? or space is more important?
what is the memory of your server?
do you want to use ZIL or L2ARC?
what is your backup  or DR plan?
You need to answer all these question first
my 2c