Hello,

I am problems sending some snapshots between two fully up to date Solaris 11 systems:

zfs send -i tank/live/fs@20120226_0705 tank/live/fs@20120226_1105 | ssh remote zfs receive -vd fileserver/live receiving incremental stream of tank/live/fs@20120226_1105 into fileserver/live/fs@20120226_1105
cannot receive incremental stream: invalid backup stream

Both pools and filesystems are at the latest revision. Most the other filesystems in the pool can be sent without issues.

The filesystem was upgraded yesterday, which is when the problems stared. The snapshots are from 26/02.

Other filesystems that were upgraded yesterday receive fine, so I don't think the problem is directly related to the upgrade.

Any ideas?

--
Ian.