On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Darren J Moffat <darr...@opensolaris.org> wrote:

> If you want to know Oracle's roadmap for SAM-QFS then I recommend contacting
> your Oracle account rep rather than asking on a ZFS discussion list.  You
> won't get SAM-QFS or Oracle roadmap answers from this alias.

Or you could try asking on the SAMFS mailing list / discussion. I
believe that I have seen SAMFS/QFS folks from Oracle answer questions
there.

If Oracle is only willing to share (public) information about the
roadmap for products via official sales channels then there will be
lots of FUD in the market. Now, as to sharing futures and NDA
material, that _should_ only be available via direct Oracle channels
(as it was under Sun as well).

--
Paul Kraus