Hi,

are those DELL branded WD disks? DELL tends to manipulate the firmware of
the drives so that power handling with Solaris fails. If this is the case
here:

Easiest way to make it work is to modify /kernel/drv/sd.conf and add an
entry
for your specific drive similar to this

sd-config-list= "WD      WD2000FYYG","power-condition:false",
                "SEAGATE ST2000NM0001","power-condition:false",
                "SEAGATE ST32000644NS","power-condition:false",
                "SEAGATE ST91000640SS","power-condition:false";

Naturally you would have to find out the correct drive names. My latest
version for a R710 with a MD1200 attached is:

sd-config-list="SEAGATE ST2000NM0001","power-condition:false",
        "SEAGATE ST1000NM0001","power-condition:false",
        "SEAGATE ST91000640SS","power-condition:false";

Are you using the H200 with the base firmware or did you flash it to LSI IT?
I am not sure that Solaris handles the H200 natively at all and if then it
will not have direct drive access since the H200 will only show virtual
drives to Solaris/OI will it not?

Kind regards,
   JP

PS: These are not my findings. Cudos to Sergei (tehc...@gmail.com) and