You don't need to reproduce all possible blocks.
1. SHA256 produces a 256 bit hash
2. That means it produces a value on 256 bits, in other words a value
between 0..2^256 - 1
3. If you start counting from 0 to 2^256 and for each number calculate the
SHA256 you will get at least one hash collision (if the hash algortihm is
prefectly distributed)
4. Counting from 0 to 2^256, is nothing else but reproducing all possible
bit pattern on 32 bytes

It's not about whether one computer is capable of producing the above
hashes or not, or whether there are actually that many unique 32 byte bit
patterns in the universe.
A collision can happen.