You said you're new to ZFS so might consider using zpool list
and zfs list rather df -k to reconcile your disk space.

In addition, your pool type (mirrored on RAIDZ) provides a
different space perspective in zpool list that is not always
easy to understand.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23824_01/html/E24456/filesystem-6.html#scrolltoc

See these sections:

Displaying ZFS File System Information
Resolving ZFS File System Space Reporting Issues

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Thanks,

Cindy