On 01/07/2013 04:16 PM, Sašo Kiselkov wrote:
> PERC H200 are well behaved cards that are easy to reflash and work
> well (even in JBOD mode) on Illumos - they are essentially a LSI SAS
> 9211. If you can get them, they're one heck of a reliable beast, and
> cheap too!

I've had trouble with one of those (Dell PERC H200) in a Z68X-UD3H-B3
motherboard.  When it was inserted in any slot, the machine wouldn't
power on.  I put it in a Dell desktop I borrowed for a day and it worked
there.  Any idea as to what might be the trouble?  Couldn't even get it
working long enough to attempt to reflash its BIOS.

The machine would power on for a few seconds and immediately turn off.