Dear Partner,

Please find the below requirement and let me know whether you have any
consultant for this. PLEASE READ THE BELOW EMAIL THROUGHLY AND SEND
THE RESUMES.

VENDOR’S NOTE: AS THIS IS A SIMPLE REQ, PLEASE CHECK THE RESUMES OR
SPEAK TO YOUR CONSULTANT’S BEFORE PRESENTING THEM OVER TO ME FOR
CONSIDERATION. JUST DO NOT ATTACH THE RESUMES.

I can schedule interview for the right candidate.

Position/ Title : SAP ABAP HR Financials ( Must have Java and Upgrade
exp)

Location          : Little Rock , AR

Duration          : 6 Months+

Rate                 : Open

Start date       : 3rd Nov 2008 ( we will get the confirmation in this
week only)

Interview Type: Telephonic only

Job Description :

As per my conference with the client, they are looking a Consultant
who  must have Java exp in one of his SAP Projects and with upgrade
experience as well.

Thanks & Regards

Kevin.M.Maxwell

Technical Recruiter