*Hello Partners,*

* *

Here is the brief description of an open position that we just received.
Please forward me the resumes of any candidates that you feel that person
will fit for this req.

Shoot your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Role: Load** Test Engineer *

*Location – VA*

*Duration – 6 months*

*Rate - $ 45/hr (all inclusive) on c2*

*Detailed Job Description:*

* 5+ years experience on HP *Load* *Runner* tool.
* Working knowledge of HP Quality Center, QTP tools.
* Proven expertise in developing, debugging LR scripts using Web
(Http/Html), Oracle NCA and other protocols.
* Knowledge of SCM packages (Visual SourceSafe, PVCS, etc.)
* Implement *load* testing plans, develop scripts, data and implement
testing standards. Troubleshoot issues and report test results.
* Understanding the critical business processes flow, dependencies and
understand the data requirements.
* Ability to understand the logical and physical architecture of the
application.
* Knowledge of SQL and Monitoring tools like Introscope, ITCam, Auptyma is a
plus.
* Flexible to work with Offshore teams.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Sreekanth Reddy,*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Gurusinfotech, Inc.,*