Mindlance Hotlist: INFORMATICA ;  JAVA (J2EE) ; Vignette SSIS SSRS HYPERION
J2EE DOTNET  ; Oracle Applications Consultant / Project Manager  ; BUSINESS
ANALYST ; Wireless  Product Line / RF Application / Research Engineer  ;
consultants available for projects anywhere in USA.

ADD ME to your VENDOR LIST as JOGY  @  MINDLANCE.COM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Add me as MINDLANCE_JOGY in yahoomessenger for chat.

1) Wireless  Product Line / RF Application / Research Engineer: 5 Years

Sahil is immediately available for projects anywhere in USA.

2) Informatica Consultant: 6 years

Ujjwala is Immediately available for projects near Pasadena, CA.

3) Vignette SSIS SSRS Hyperion J2EE Dot Net: 5 Years
*Gulshan is immediately available for projects anywhere in USA.

4) JAVA / J2EE : 6 YEARS

Available for projects anywhere in USA.

5) Oracle Applications Consultant / Project Manager: 5 years

Gayathri is immediately available for projects in Atlanta, Georgia.

6) Business Analyst: 6 years

Available for projects in USA.

Please reply to JOGY  @  MINDLANCE.COM <JOGY@  MINDLANCE.COM> ; You may also
call 201-210- 8558 }

Best Regards,

Jogy C Abraham

MindLance, Inc |www.mindlance.com|

National Staffing Agency Inc 500
Telephone: 201-210- 8558 | Fax: (201) 386-0553|

Email: JOGY @  MINDLANCE.COM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; You may also call
reach me}

Add me as MINDLANCE_JOGY in yahoomessenger to chat with me regarding
the consultants.

--
Best Regards, Jogy C Abraham MindLance, Inc National Staffing Agency
Inc 500 | Deloitte Fast 50/500 Award Winner Hoboken NJ | Metropark NJ |