Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on DB2 DBA /
Developer .Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title                 :  DB2 DBA / Developer

Location        :   Colorado Springs, CO

Duration        :  Long Term

Rate                 :  $40/hour c2c [Not Flexible]

Position Description:

 The database administrator position comprises all those functions that are
expected of DBA without regard to a specific vendor or platform.
These include the following:

1. DB design
2. DB back up
3. DB recovery
4. DB security
5. DB flow
6. DB performance
7. Problem solving and solution
8. Dev support

The database administrator position within Order Management requires knowledge
and experience in the execution of all the above skills. This position is
considered application oriented and pertains to the support of the Order
Management application only. The Order Management application currently uses
the IBM DB2 database suite.

In addition to the above skills, the candidate will also be able to:

1. Write and support SQL queries.
2. Write and support Stored Procedures.
3. Interface with the corporate level DBA that support the installation and
administration of the DB2 database suite.
4. Support test and production availability, performance, problem
identification, and problem resolution.
5. Support development releases, build DB processes, and migrate data.

The candidate will be a DBA support for all aspects of database functionality
within an application level capability.

The candidate will be able to communicate, document, attend meetings, in
support of the DB development process on all phases of development such as
Assessment, Design, Build, Production, and Support phases.

The candidate will be considered the subject matter expert on all application
related areas pertaining to database.

Experience with DB2 8.x/9.x is required. Experience with DB2 9.5, XML and
XQeries would be a huge plus.

 Thanks and Regard's

Manoj
Technical Recruiter,