Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Title: Embedded C Developers*

*Duration: 13 months*

*Location: CA*

* *

*Job Description:*

Software development from design definition through integration. Design
documentation, coding, code integration. Candidates will be working on the
next generation of medical product. Participates in Design and Code Reviews,
Specifies, Designs, and Debugs, and Verifies Medical Applications Software,
Participates in Software Requirements Specifications inspections.**

* *

*Necessary Skills: *DOORS is a must, Embedded software engineer. C language
expert. 10 years experience with successful development of embedded software
applications with excellent communication skills. Medical System design
experience, Thread-X operating system experience are plusses. Required:
Assembler, C, Windows XP and Undergraduate Degree. Desired: C#, MS Windows
CE, MS Project, and Graduate Degree.**

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240