Dear Partners,

I have the following immediate requirement:

Tech (100%) Func (100%) Peoplesoft AP with Taxware

***Local candidates preferred.
Location: Dallas.
Duration: 3 months
Rate: All Inclusive

Skill sets:  The successful candidate will bring the following abilities to :

Oracle PeopleSoft Accounts Payable experience/knowledge
Oracle PeopleSoft Query/Tables experience/knowledge
ADP TaxWare Enterprise experience/knowledge (or Veri -Tax which is a comparable /competitor to ADP)
Financial Reconciliation experience
Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Attention to Detail, Accurate ,Self Starter
Proven experience dealing with 3rd party vendors, contractors, employees
Project timeframe:  November - December 2008.  Drop  Dead Date: 01/10/2009 - All data must be analyzed, converted, loaded and balanced in the TWE application by this date to facilitate December filings with the taxing authorities.

Targeting the week of 11/ 10 /08 for interviews.

Please send relevant resumes with contact number & rate confirmation.
Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <http://www.zealtechus.com>

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

All my reks are posted on http://groups.google.com/group/zealtechreks